Keep your company in good standing
- After you form your company, it's important to protect its good standing status by filing any mandatory reports with the appropriate agencies.
- Creating and filing your Initial Report is fast and easy. Simply fill out our questionnaire, and we will complete your report and file it with the state.
Protect your company's good standing
- After you form your company, it's important to protect its good standing by filing any mandatory reports with the various agencies.
- Creating and filing your annual reports is fast and easy. Simply answer a few questions and we will complete your report and file it with the applicable state agency.
Bylaws and Resolutions
Convert your business from one type of entity into another with ease and speed
- It's possible to convert your business from one type of entity into another type of entity. For example, if your company is set up as an LLC and you want to convert it to a corporation, or the other way around, you may be able to do so with the proper state filing. We can help you file your Certificate of Conversion.
Get an operating agreement for your business
- An operating agreement establishes the "ground rules" for a Limited Liability Company.
- Our stand-alone Operating Agreement is ideal for newly formed LLCs or existing LLCs that need a set of company-specific operating rules.