Last Will and Testament
Protect your loved ones with a legally binding will.
- Specify your wishes and make things easier for those you care about.
Give your family clarity and peace of mind.
- Make sure your assets are enjoyed by your loved ones - not drained by court and legal costs.
Convert your business from one type of entity into another with ease and speed
- It's possible to convert your business from one type of entity into another type of entity. For example, if your company is set up as an LLC and you want to convert it to a corporation, or the other way around, you may be able to do so with the proper state filing. We can help you file your Certificate of Conversion.
Power of Attorney (Financial)
Protect your finances with a durable power of attorney
- Choose someone you trust to step in if you become incapacitated.
Power of Attorney (Health)
You need to be healthy to run your establishments but ailments are inevitable
- Designate someone to be your representative, or agent, in the event you are unable to make or communicate decisions about all aspects of your health care